When does the box office open?
– At this time, our box office is only open during the evenings we have shows (typically 5pm through 11pm every Friday and Saturday). Please check our schedule ahead of time as our events may change.
What time does the show start?
– Venue doors open at 7pm unless otherwise noted. Shows start approximately one hour after doors. We cannot guarantee the artists will go on as scheduled.
Will there be seating?
– Purchasing VIP tickets guarantees you a seat at that show. Unless specified on the ticket link (i.e. “This is a fully seated show”) or ticket itself (i.e. “Table 25” or “This ticket guarantees a seat”), any and all seating is first come, first served. We do not reserve seats. Please be prepared to stand.
For handicapped persons, we have a handicapped section located just inside the auditorium to the right.
What does VIP include?
– Purchasing VIP tickets grants you early admittance (typically 5-10 minutes prior to doors/ General Admission entry), guarantees you a seat in our VIP section, and grants access to VIP only bar and cocktail area.
Will there be food/ beverages available?
– Yes! We sell food directly from our restaurant. Our restaurant is open during the week and open late on show nights. All food and beverage items can be purchased at all of our four bars inside as well as directly from the restaurant itself. Our bars include beer, wine, and spirits.
**Due to past COVID restrictions we are currently offering table service using the QR codes on your assigned table.**
Can I bring in my own food or beverage?
-No. Outside food and drinks are not permitted inside the venue.
The show is sold out, will there be tickets at the door?
– No. When the event is sold out, there will be no tickets available at the door. We do not have a waiting list, and we cannot re-sell tickets for people who don’t or can’t attend.
I purchased advanced tickets but I cannot attend, can I have a refund?
– All sales are final. Refunds are ONLY available for cancelled or rescheduled shows. We will not re-sell your tickets for you if you can not attend.
I cannot find my tickets, what should I do?
– Please email Jack@TallyHoTheater, we can always look up your tickets. If you are already at the show and cannot find we can always look them up at the door, please bring a valid ID.
Is there an age limit?
-Unless posted otherwise, all shows are all ages! Feel free to bring the whole family, everyone must purchase a ticket.
Is there a dress code?
-No; however, all patrons must wear shirt, pants and shoes.
Is there a coat check?
-Yes. We charge $5 per coat.
Are there handicapped facilities?
-Yes! The Tally Ho Theater is handicapped accessible and includes a handicapped section once you enter the venue doors.
Is there parking available?
-Yes! There is a parking garage located next door to the venue that is free any time after 7pm and free on weekends. If full, please see this link for a map and locations of other parking lots: http://www.leesburgva.gov/visitors/getting-here/downtown-parking
Can I smoke inside the venue?
-No. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the venue, this includes vaporizers. By doing so you will be asked to leave.
What is your weapons policy?
-We do not allow any weapons of any kind, including knives, firearms, etc. inside the venue.
I have a large party, can we have a discount?
-For groups of 10 or more please contact jack@TallyHoTheater.com, otherwise there are no fee discounts.
Do you have gift cards?
-Yes! You may purchase an egift card here: https://squareup.com/gift/C074VM1FRQQTN/order
You may also purchase hard plastic gift cards at the venue.
Do you recommend any hotels in the area?
Who would I talk to about job opportunities?
-Thank you for your interest! Our jobs include bartending, security, kitchen team, street team, and general staff. Please email Ripley@TallyHoTheater.com with your name, interested position, and best number to reach you!
I am interested in renting, advertising, booking a show or performing here, who do I contact?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. This information can be collected through log in, sending a message through a contact form, purchasing a product, or subscribing to our newsletter. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.